Active Edge MAT, LLC is a provider of health, wellness and sports performance
enhancement here in Colorado Springs since 2006. Active Edge MAT utilizes Muscle
Activation Techniques or, MAT, to evaluate the body's capability to function based
upon physical demands placed on the body. When muscles are not functioning correctly,
you may experience some of the following issues: Unstable movement,
compensation, tightness, discomfort or even pain.
MAT is a non-medical process of assessment, improvement and maintenance of a muscle's
contractile efficiency, (ability to contract on demand to create joint stability).
The MAT process includes 4 essential components:
Through these 4 components, MAT can restore or improve: Synovial joint and
spinal range of motion, synovial joint and spinal stability, muscle contraction speed
and force output, reduce joint mechanical wear, align joint contact surfaces.
- CAM Comparative Assessment of Mobility
- AMC&S Active Muscle Contract and Sustain assessment
- PIC Positional Isoangular Contraction
- DFAMAT Direct Force Application to Muscle Attachment Tissue
Why should you contact us at Active Edge MAT?
- We do the most reliable analysis to identifying muscle imbalances
- We help our clients restore joint range of motion and stability
- We offer specific isometric exercises, based upon your current weaknesses that can
be integrated with any other workout program
- We bring over 10 years of experience of working with the general population, Jr.
High, Sr. High, College, Olympic and professional athletes. Learn more
Defying The Odds: How muscle specialist Greg Roskopf is helping Amy Van Dyken-Rouen get back on her feet - Denver Post
Greg Roskopf, Biomechanics Specialist for the Denver Broncos and developer of muscle Activation Techniques explains watch video.
Cutting edge strategies for coaches and athletes: